View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 01:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
and I am very sorry you are going through this. While you are waiting to see what to do next, perhaps you could try the coconut oil that Rick originally posted about here, it has really helped an Alz. fellow in florida. Review that thread and see if you might be willing to try that.

I don't know your age but I do know we all lose brain power as we age. Some more than others, and some at a faster pace than others. Our neuro told us this and although I don't agree with everything he says, I do think he is right on this one. Also, I know I cannot think worth anything when stressed, and perhaps this is affecting you as well, and you do not realize it.

Whatever is going on, try to relax as much as possible and enjoy what you have today. You are wise to think ahead for the future, but you cannot let what "might be" ruin what you do have today.
Hi Lurking,

I'll look into the coconut oil and see what that can do for me. I'm only 47, which really scares me because this seems to be happening more over the course of a year or so. I've always been sharp as a tack when it came to critical thinking and such.

I agree that stress can play a big part in a lot of things that happen. I do know that driving is taking its toll on me now particularly with it begin winter and snow all over the place. I'll try to relax, but you know saying one thing and doing another are two different things.

Thank you for the suggestions.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote