View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 11:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Anna,

I hope this finds you feeling better. It is so frustrating that you get sick when you start taking something to make you feel better, and it sounds as if you are really sensitive to medications. One thing I did a few years back when some of my meds make me nauseated was that I talked to my Dr and he prescribed me a med that was for vommiting and nausea and it did seem to help a lot when I had to take my meds that made me sick, so that is one thing you might do.

I wonder if you had your Dr to write a letter to your school regarding your illness if it would do any good? Especially if it comes to you missing so many days that you have to have a hearing. If you have medical issues that keep you from attending classes and have a Dr excuse it just doesn't seem as though they could punish you for that. It isn't like you are staying out partying late and just can't get up for class, and you're not missing just to stay home and watch soap operas..LOL

Good luck and I hope you find something to help you without this horrible side effect.

Hugs,
Janet
jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote