Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post
Dear Ali,

I do hope these lines find your pain levels down.

I live in California, about an hours drive from San Diego. Las Vegas is alot different than CALIF. Their is alot to do for young adults in Vegas.

Have you been to the States before?

My mum was English and my father American. I have flown back and forth alot myself.

My family are in Reading.

The weather in Vegas is lovely. You will barely need a cardigan, if that even.

If I had to pick a favorite airport, it would be Vegas. It's small also nice and clean.

Hugs, Roz
Thanks again Roz for your kind words and help - I really appreciate it!

We have been to the States before. We used to go to Florida a lot when I was a baby and I absolutely loved it ... it is so cool and there is so much to do and see there!! We have been to Vegas once before and really enjoyed it - we have always said that we would like to go back again but never got the chance because of my RSD and my parents work.

We are hoping to try and go to the Grand Canyon this time. My mum wanted to go when we went the first time but my dad didn't want to go. I'm not sure if i'll be able to tolerate the helicopter though so that is a bit of a concern as I don't want to end up in a flare and not being able to do anything!! We are also hoping to try and see a few shows whilst we are there - I have heard that there's lots of good things to go and see and we are spoilt for choice!!

I'm glad that the weather is nice in Vegas. The weather was a concern for me also - my leg doesn't tolerate the cold very well at all so i'm very glad to hear that it will probably be warm whilst we are there!!

I hope you're doing OK and thanks again for all your help!
buckwheat (01-14-2009)