View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Mad stellate ganglion block destroyed my life

I had overuse syndrome from a Job injury. I had to get the stellate ganglion block to get my disability check, cause they said I was refusing treatment in 1993. I was supposed to get several of them. my first visit, there was four others in the waiting room who also got them, and we all were supposed to come back the next day, to get the second one. I was the only one to come back the next day. Immediately after the block my blood presher had drooped real low and all the nurses were scared. They new something went seriously wrong. But they sent me home anyway. I had severe chest pains and could not get out of bed when I got home. The hospital called and told me if I wasn't feeling well I should go to the emergency room. But I could not get out of bed and It was the doctors that screwed me up and I did not want to go back to them. I can't believe they they are still giving them out. I tried to sue the pharmaceutical companies for a trillion dollars to stop them from torturing people with them. It's 2009 and i STILL HAVE CHEST PAINS AND CAN DO VERY LITTLE WITHOUT HAVING TO SIT DOWN.
GoTimothy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote