View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lecturing the Aztecs on selection. From an Aztec lectern in Arizona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
Actually, I need to add that my doc did not mention the purported neuroprotective qualities of this drug, only that it might help prolong the action of the Sinemet.
Yeah, Sasha, I think the neuroprotective mandate is only possible since these trial results have been published. And maybe this product would help the on-offs and I hope people find that it does. I just have found in the past that some things helped for a while, then ultimately felt like they made things worse or the cost in side effects was just as bad as the on-offs which returned anyway...and to be totally redundant, our drug regimens are all pretty precariously balanced, and I have anxieties about getting dependent on something which can affect one's system profoundly without the sense that someone would really know what to do if you have a big problem. Or will the company be there if the product is suddenly recalled for some reason, or you get into an accident and need surgery, to help you with transitions, since it is so new and unknown.
Fiona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote