View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_busy_ant View Post
Just as an FYI, the site is back up and is public.

-tba

I'm in the midst of adding Q32008 data from AERS which should be complete some time tomorrow.
Thanks so much tba!

Sounds like you are the person to ask questions of, if we don't know how to interpret some information posted there . . . ?

One thing that has always confused me is when there is one "Case#", with three or four "ISR#'s" assigned to the case.

Is the case# like an individualized "personnel" number for each client/patient, so that ANY time you get a report on a 'person', you source their previously assigned case#?

But when we look at the ISR'#s assigned to an individual case#, sometimes it "appears" that the exact same thing can be reported several times, sometimes on the same event date, but not necessarily. Does that just mean that the same event was reported that many times (from various sources?), or that these are seperate events?

An example would be in the following, under "Case#": 6553717:

http://www.fdable.com/search/aers/ad...y/b8031eda45cb

It shows two similar "ISR #'s" under that case# (person), but in different "Quarters" (one in Q1, and one in Q2), and with only one "Event date" documented .... How would we know if that is the same "event" remitted from two sources, or two seperate events that occurred?

A better example might be Case# 6551503 (on the same page). Are the four IRS's on that Case# (patient) the same events . . . and how could anyone know that by the report?

Also, where is the legend for the outcomes, like "DE" or "OT"?

Thanks!

Cherie