View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 02:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Nolina,
I can relate to you in many ways.. But it isn't my husband it is my family.. I live in So California and my family in Az. My means of travels are via car as when I fly as Di said there is virtually no leg room unless you fly first class and who can afford that.. And even though the planes are pressurized the pressure that is in them sets off my headaches.. Oh.. Life Sucks sometimes If I don't make it home for a major holiday.. My Mom becomes depressed, as my Dad has passed on and she lives alone and she is getting older and that just kills me.. My brothers live there but then again they want me to come home too.. So most of the time I take my pain killers and my husband God Bless him he at my wish packs me up and drives me to Az and then he flies back home so he can go to work.. Then flies back out to pick me up and drive me home.. Anyways by the time I get to Az I am so beat and so Sore I am virtually unable to do anything for a couple of days.. And this Christmas my husband has to work Christmas eve and Christmas day so we will not be able to have Christmas together.. I hate not spending Christmas with him..
I guess I am just too soft and too easy.. I need to think of my own well being a little more too..
Next time I will have to make the painful decision to not go home for a holiday they will have to come to me.. It is too hard to drive so far..
You will make the right decision. I guess we just need to put our foot down and stand by our decision and know it is the right thing to do..
Hang in there.. You will make the right choice..
((Hugs))
Dawn