View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Is non-Med Neuropathy reversible with Supplements ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldlordel@yahoo.com View Post
Hi Ray: Any new symptoms should be reviewed by your Dr again. The numbness is awful and frustrating. But it could stem from a new issue or your PN is increasing. Dont ever hesitate to get a re-exam.
Thanks for your reply....my original post was too long and unclear, I think.....I am simply trying to get opinion/info/advice as to whether the Supplements Route will be worthwhile pursuing when my Neuropathy has been caused Physically...30-40mins of repetitive pulling/tugging (non-disease caused)..not caused be Disease or Treatment of Disease...

ie Non-Diabetic, Non-Chemo (ie for Cancer etc) Non-Med (ie for other disease conditions)...only Major Symptoms are: Foot,leg,arm,hand Numbness, asssociated Balance problems and fatigue (from ME/CFS since childhood, which did'nt initiate the Neuropathy problem, though does'nt help it)...
I don't know what the NHS here in UK would re-exam...my Doc is of no help, says I might be stuck with it and previously dished out Antidepressants (I've stopped them)...when I'm looking for a Treatment Initiative for the real Problem....that's why I've begun Posting on Neuro Talk.
armac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote