View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 03:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by straker View Post
hi all
i have been on both these drugs and both of them made me put on loads of weight 3 stone in 6 months! i had to stop them because i was retaining water ..my legs were like balloons and so painful and i could hardley breath .never again .
as well as TOS i also have sever back problems following two failed surgeries i take oxycodone and use an acticare unit ..but i am still in pain
i went to see my pain consultant on Monday and she said the words that no one wants to hear ...sorry Mr beer there's nothing more we can do for you!!
so i am feeling a bit sorry for myself
thanks straker....im hearing a lot more negatives than positives for this drug which is a put off, have decided to wait to discuss things with my pain cons again first! I have had a good week pain wise and feeling in fairly high spirits.....however i know what lies around the corner so im just savouring these more pleasant days. Im sorry to hear that your pain cons no longer feels they can help - i dont know your story but i feel for you and really hope that you can find another pain cons who can help you manage your pain. take care
x

Last edited by Curious; 01-15-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: fixed quote for Tracey
TraceyW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote