View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 05:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Thank goodness!!!!!!

Oh Alan! I am so happy to hear you your doctor is looking after you! The whole not being able to breathe thing is so flippin scary!

It is great to know that you actually have a dr that CARES and takes care of you - a lot of them really aren;t that great!!!

I've been home all week and have gotten a lot done, but cannot wait to get back to work - I need it in order to feel really good.......fortunately I can get a lot done here @ home , but I do miss having someone to talk to during the day

Has your pred made you feel stronger? Does it make you jittery? Mine makes me feel like climbing the walls, but I do love being able to eat and drink again!!!I'm back @ 60 which means I'll start to look funny again and get my "sexy" sideburns, but it will all be OK - I just know it!!!

My little girl is a lot of work, but I do think she'll get meout of the house a lot more - after all she does need to walk a lot, she is just so strong!!!!Me and my strays! I was always raised around pets and just love them so much! My little dogs are really jealous, but I can't get rid of her....... She is just so sweet!

How are you doing? Your family? You haven't had any more problems, right? Remember to rest and really try and no do too much. It won't be long before you feel amazing again and can do all of your "normal" stuff!

I saw this poor woman @ the hosp - she had MRSA - a really bad case that had actually "eaten" her spine - Alan, it was awful! She was in so much pain and was shaking so bad from the morphine that it looked like she was a having a seizure......I felt so guilty for being such a whiny baby after seeing her.......Made me realize just how lucky I truly am. She was such a nice lady and her husband was amazing too! She was 2 rooms down and Mike went and checked up on her all the time........

It is beautiful here today - 60 degrees with no clouds in sight! I have the house open and am enjoying it, cuz' tonight it is going to get really cold (30 degrees I think)........

Wish I was in England right now! Mike and I are planning a trip for June or July......can't wait! We loved it there! Everyone was so friendly and it was just beautiful!!!!!!

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan53 View Post
Hey Erin
You've got a big job looking after lucky but she sounds quite a nice dog but what a handful for you ............
You know some people just say things without thinking of how that may hurt another person not out of nastyness but without thought yep and that would be a lot of men shame on them
anyone knowing you tho would know you have a heart of gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH how could they kill those lovely wild pigs horrid dogs i grew up with a bull terrier Butch the nicess dog in the world ...............
Oh my cat Lucy thinks she is a dog and talks non stop does'nt bark tho
Erin i'm on Preds being increased each week to max of 6 5mg tablets a day
so should be fine Alan