View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 05:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help low blood pressure and Lyrica????

Hello all! I have a rather urgent question to ask of you all. Has anyone else had problems with low blood pressure while on Lyrica??? They put me on it a week ago. I ONLY take it once a day so far.....trying to adjust slowly. I was taking it at night, but was having trouble sleeping, I thought Lyrica could be the culprit, so decided to take it with my mid-afternoon meds instead.

Anyway, when I get up to walk, I almost pass out.....feel like I can't breathe well. Also, I can't hear for a few minutes (my hearing fades out quickly and then slowly returns to normal). I didn't notice some of these side effects before because, well, I took it at bedtime.....I didn't want to hear anything OR walk.

I've read the patient insert and don't remember reading anything about this. My doc is gone for the day. My hubby just had to help me get up the stairs into bed. My blood pressure is 95/60, pulse 63 (we have a BP machine here). I've had low blood pressure before but NEVER with the loss of hearing.

Other than calling the doc tomorrow and stop taking the med....does anyone have any suggestions or input??? Could this just be the RSD??? It is all so new to me. Thanks in advance for your advice!!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote