View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
According to Snoopy's posting in the Lesion Location & Symptoms thread, T2 lesions can affect the "heart, including its valves and covering coronary arteries; lungs bronchial tubes":

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread3436.html

The thing is though, that EVERYTHING below that lesion can also be affected:

I have a T5 (I think) and C 2/3 lesion, and mostly what I get is severe numbness up to that point in my body. That numbness causes pain, sensory symptoms, etc. below the level of the lesion. I will also have bladder, bowel, breathing, etc. problems with it.

I would think you would at least (@ a minimum) have numbness if your spinal lesion is acting up, but it depends on how affected (inflammed?) the lesion is as to HOW MUCH problems you will experience.

What's going on, Kelly?

Cherie
I just remember seeing on my MRI report that I have a T2 lesion and it was still showing up on the last MRI that I had.

The only consistent sx I've had is my numb right hand/arm. I also get frequent bladder infections. Since I've been taking LDN my dizziness/lightheadedness has not been near as bad as it was before.

I tend to not pay attention to my sx so much unless they are new ones. Anything I've never experienced is always reason for concern. But the familiar stuff...even if it gets worse....I just deal with it.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-15-2009)