Thread: MG symptoms ?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 07:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MG symptoms ?

I am having voice problem( ENT told : muscle tension dysphonia) , blurred vission ( left eye only - at times I feel my eye is very heavy) and neck muscle tightness and weakness in my right arm and leg and generalized fatigue. I am getting neck muscle tightness when I expose to cold , hot, long walk , etc. ( unable to cook , unable to do normal house work, )
At times I am able to talk with reasonable quality voice, but I have to put extra effort to get the voice out

But the MRI was normal, EMG was normal, s ingle fibre studies are normal and CT scan was normal . Therefore the conclusion was no MG.

Neck X-Ray: loss of the normal cervical lordosis

I have hypothyrodism and Vitiligo.

I have elevated Acetylcholine receptor antibody ( 0.53nmol). Reflexes are absent in the lower limb.At times my neck is sticking out due to muscle tightness. If I force the muscle to release, it getting worst. If I let it loose, I am getting relief slowly. I am so puzzeld with out having a dignosis for the symptoms. One docotor said to me all these things due to stress, but other one said could be some neurological issue.

I am puzzeled. sick and tired of seeing doctors

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!!
kumar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote