View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
OK, so what happened when they went up a couple of yards They were after something...you can't leave me dangling like this..LOL

Cool thanks for the video..
They walked out onto the street in front of my house, walked behind my aunts house across the street and were running around in the yards of the houses that are above my aunt's house and above the pond back there.

and I think they ran off on that video because some kids were walking in the field. It was a few minutes after the deer ran off that we noticed two kids walking thru the field at the very top of the hill.

It was too cold to go follow them for more pictures, but I'm guessing they might be tourist deer. Didnt see them tonight.

I did get up this morning, and noticed a lot of deer tracks in the back yard that werent there last night. One apparently walked between my yard and the neighbor to the north of me (the lady who's afraid of birds) I think it was snacking on either her river birch tree, or my parents river birch tree. (our tree is older and has the tasty bark that peels off like paper that deer like to eat)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (01-16-2009), SallyC (01-15-2009), weegot5kiz (01-16-2009)