View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default HEy there!

Just got the house settled in for the night - hubby has his clothes laid out, dogs are fed and kids are in bed......all in all not too bad.......

Wild pigs scare the heck out of me! Yuck!

Yep, 60! I am not happy about it, but what can I do? I keep icing down my face, but my feet are so swollen that it looks horrible! I do like the energy I have @ 60, just not the nasty side effects......Maybe when I see him next week he'll reduce them a bit - fingers crossed!

The heat is miserable. I don't know how you handle it! I keep my house @ 70 degrees @ all times - any higher and I can't do anything and my face gets huge - really huge!!!! You could hang meat in here most days...that's why I need a smaller house - less bills! More energy efficient!

I'm back to the nasty night sweats again, but that too will pass!!!!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Alan,

the wild pigs here are a HUGE problem, they are introduced. They totally decimate the bush, thus leaving it not habitable for our other native species like bandicoots kangaroos wallabies numbats.
I certainly don't like the way the hunters go about there business, and the dogs can get badly hurt, its really awful.

Hey Erin, 60mg, oh my goodness.
I'm having an awful day, my mg has gone south, had a bad night last night, and it was hot here yesterday, so I'm putting it down to that.
redtail