View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks to all who responded. I will call and talk to the nurse tomorrow. I don't want them to put me on anything else. I really just want for my body to stabilize from the injections, the extra muscle relaxants that I HAVE to take for my jerking and twitching (which is worse than the nerve pain for me). The Lyrica may not like me taking Advil along with it.....the only other thing I was taking with it was my muscle relaxant. I am just really, really sensitive to meds and med changes. I need for my body to rest. Since I was only taking one Lyrica a day (for only a week) and it's only 50mg, I think I should be able to come right off of it for a while. The dizziness didn't worry me as much (although a nuisance) as the loss of hearing. That has NEVER happened to me. That would happen independant of the dizziness even.

Again, thanks for all your response. I hope to finally get some sleep tonight. I fell asleep at 7 and got up at 9. I took my sleepy meds but they're not working well.

Hey!! Anyone else having trouble typing??? This has started recently too. I don't have RSD in my hands (that I know of) but I am making typo's after typo's that I have to back up and correct. I NEVER used to struggle with this. I'm not the fastest typist but I'm usually at least accurate. Now I screw up constantly. I hate this beast.
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote