View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks Curious!

I have dry sensitive skin. I decided to try some of the Anew products from Avon that everyone raves about. Well, for me, they didn't work that well or at least the cleanser and the make up - the Thermafirm works great.

I exfoliate with an apricot scrub (which I love) and started doing that months ago then stopped when I got the Anew cleanser. I started that back up and since finances aren't the best for me, I started back up on using olive oil as my face moisturizer. (Trust me it seeps in pretty quick and you only need a small amount applied to damp skin). I learned about that from an Italian woman who had beautiful skin.

When I get my next SSDI check, I'll have to budget in for the Oil of Olay and give it a try. Thank you for the suggestion.

I'll be 45 in a couple of months so we are the same age. I'm just going to follow your lead on this. LOL I would follow my sisters' lead on this but 2 of them have beautiful olive skin and live in more humid climates and my other 2 sisters have similar Irish white skin like me but don't have the sensitivities that I do (1 lives in a more humid climate and the other in an arid climate).
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (01-30-2009)