View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 02:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hugs to you Seara...~! Does it feel good that you have a DX?? It seems your PCP is on your side.. an advocate for you.

WE like to have a NAME to the monster that hurts us.. disrupts our daily lives and hopes for the future.

Now again.. this is MY opinion and experience but I relate to you and many in so many ways.
BUT many many of us have to detox. POISONS build up in our bodies. Toxins in our foods.. like mercury..hidden in GOOD foods. Even eggs...chickens..meats.. fruits and veggies have poisons on them called toxins. I am a perfect example.

When I went to this amazing nutritionist (not your standard one who analyzes your diet and illness and such). ONce he found out what was built up in my liver.. intestines and such...causing INFLAMMATION in the brain and DETOXED me from those toxins many of my neuro symptoms improved or disappeared.

To this day I still have my balance improved by eliminating the toxins on the brain..and liver..which caused inflammation.

Its NOT a CURE.. BUT IT HELPS...A LOT!!

Ok.. I was told I have fibromyalgia..had all the HOT spots..until I went to the next doc.. a rheumatologist.. ..2 of them.. who ruled it out.. go figure.

Just stay here with us.. explore other forums..but come back and let us know HOW the heck you are ok?

Warmly, Jan
seara (01-16-2009)