View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 03:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Do you have an attorney working with you on this case? If so, perhaps it would go a little faster. In addition, you would likely feel more confident of winning your case.

When you have your SSD hearing, will you receive essentially "back" monies from the months that you waited for your case to be heard?

You could make an agreement with your sister to keep you in the apt. until your SSD hearing with the understanding that you would give her a small portion of that money when you receive it. The rest could be used to put first/last month's rent down on a new place....

Also, your Serqouel dosage sounds a little high. When do you see the doctor again? Do you need the high dosage to sleep? Sleep is very important. Perhaps the doctor might make some changes to your dosages....

One more thing...perhaps others here if there would know if there are any contraindications w/ reference to your medications (or you could ask your Dr. or pharmacist), but I know many folks seem to get at least some help with depression from taking a B50 tablet and Fish Oil. It might only be a drop in the bucket, but my thought is moving in the right direction is often a very good thing.

I hope things resolve quickly and you feel better soon.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (01-16-2009)