View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 05:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Going on a plane trip, any suggestions?

Hi y'all! I'm going back to St.Louis in two weeks and I've never flown with Neuropathy. Any suggestions?

I have two / two hour flights. From San Jose to Denver, then Denver to St. Louis. I'm going from Sunny California to really cold and snowy midwest. I know, but we all do stupid things for love! I'm only going for five days, then I'm coming home again.

What about carrying my "meds" on the plane with me? Will they allow that? I know they are getting pretty strict about carry on stuff, but I really think I'll just have my purse and my cane.

For those of you who live in the midwest, any suggestions on what type of clothing to bring. I grew up there, and have been back to visit mostly in the fall and summer. But NEVER with Neuropathy. I'll be staying at a Hotel, I'll have someone else to drive me around, and not doing much "outdoor" activities except maybe a daily outing to visit relatives for dinner.

I just am worried about having to wear "snow" boots! My feet hate anything but my slippers or old walking shoes. I might buy a pair of fur lined boots that are really roomy. Any suggestions?

Terri
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote