View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 07:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Billye's update

Billye and her husband left Texas today for Rochester, despite the horrible horrible weather. She called me tonight to tell me she's having internet problems and exhaustion, and will probably not be able to post until tomorrow. So this is her brief report. The van was not ideal, and lying on the mattress as it was set up for today did not work well. They had to take a detour around the worst of the weather, which lengthened the time on the road, and the time she had to lie on the miserable mattress setup, with sun in her eyes. They're not ensconced in their motel, both exhausted, and unable to do email, and too tired and shaky to type.

But hopefully, knowing the van setup a bit better, she'll be able to make herself more comfortable tomorrow, and have an easier day of it.

I'm going to put up another posting, instructions on how to set up her computer to get her webmail, as this will make it easier for her when she or her husband have the energy to struggle with this. So, you can all ignore that next post--it won't have anything of interest.

She sends her best wishes to all.

--- LYME neuropathy diagnosed in 2009; considered "idiopathic" neuropathy 1996 - 2009
---s/p laminectomy and fusion L3/4/5 Feb 2006 for a synovial spinal cyst
LizaJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote