View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 12:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for the information and support. I live in Canada and have medical. The doctors will do stuff for you if you ask and give a sound reason for the request. ( They don't like being sued for not doing stuff) I live in a small community and it's 3-6 months to see a neuro and 1 1/2 hour drive. I live next to the local doctors office. He is a good GP but ...
I had b12 test, my chiro said it would not hurt to follow up with a rheumatologist for fibro. I has a blood test that did not show up (? antibodies?) to support that. He looked at my neck x-rays and said my x-rays look good. No one has done the pulse test with arms up or out.
What makes them tingle so bad a night? Is it lack of blood circulation to the nerves or is it just the nerves? I am going to make an appointment this week to see the GP. I have been putting it off because I feel if you don't know what wrong with you or what you want them to do they pat you on the shoulder and say come back in 6 months. Actually the nuero said if I am still concerned come back in 2 years.
The GP said he could send for a MRI or ct scan if I want to pay for it because only a neuro can order one. But will it show TOS?

Thank you in advance for your opinion, and support.
Cheers Laurie
northerngirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (01-17-2009)