View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pain medication and loopy loop

What a day...........MY new pain med knocked me for a loopy loop.

So, I didn't feel as though I could drive, so had to put some things off until tomorrow.

I won't take it in the AM until I get home. I really needed to just rest today anyway, cause pain woke me up around 2am so I read a magazine for awhile, then fell back to sleep.

Tomorrow I will go to the grocery store and a few errands. Maybe my mom and I will go and get our hair trimmed, we had wanted to do it today, but I just couldn't. woohoooooooooooooo They are long lasting, so I only have to take one every 12 hrs.

If it isn't C-spine problems, it's my damn Lumbar spine. I think I wrote that all in my appt. post.

Anyway, not hungry at all, just thirsty having a coke on the rocks. Dogs are fed, birds will start chirping when it gets dark, thats my clue they want to be covered for the night. Cockateils need 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of nighttime.

Have to feed Caysea my bunny some more hay she is funny how she moves it into her little igloo in the cage, she loves the brand I bought, plus her regular food.

Going to watch that show Numbers tonight, it's a pretty good show.

So all in all I got nothing done today.....that's life...........

Happy Weekend!!!! Nikko