View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 11:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default BrainDrain....

I really feel sorry for you... I really wish I can help you.

How is the blown circuit issues (?) from the last board going, did you convince your mom and dad to look into things so your house won't blow a fuse. (I don't remember what went on with that.)

I am absolutely not siding with your parents. I see your point totally. You need space and CLEAN air to BREATHE. You are INTITLED to that. You know, if your mom and dad are that desperate to keep you home, is there a possibility that something was available within walking distance of your house.
Or hey! What about creating an "appartment", you'll still keep your mom and dad happy by being there, but you really aren't. Maybe if your mom and dad upgrade things like appliances you can take the old appliances and make your own space to live.

I, too, am permanetly (for the time being) stuck at home, but I don't mind with my beloved dog who is such a joy. I want to spread out sooner or later, but I want to be arround for Cocoa since no one is arround that much, except me.

Though, you would think your parents would applaud your desires to be on your own reguardless of anything. I've been trying for some time, but when my sister found out, she totally went bellistic on me and pretty much said I had no business moving out on my own. (Even if it wasn't that far, probably not even a BLOCK away.

It gets better, my own DAD refuses to see things my way and expects me to stay here the rest of my life. I know my mom has faith in me because she supports my desires to be a singer. She knows I am under a great deal of stress being "on the system" and she knows that I deserve better. (Like I said before my dad "twisted" her arm to see things his (and his "know it all" buddies') way about MY life.

Good luck, hon.
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote