Thread: brain aneurysm
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 04:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default brain aneurysm

my mm age 71 passed away 1 week ago from a brain anurism!she had been home alone for the whole day and was very healthy!she was found by my brother when he came home from work at 7 pm.by the looks of what had transpired in the house she must have been there for about 8 or 9 hours!my brother asked her if she wanted an ambulence because she appeared very weak and sick! she mumbled yes!they ambulence took her to the reading hospital and she hadent got any worse for about 2 hours until the doctor gave her a drug to parrelize her within 15 to 20 minutes she had lost almost all brain function!they then flew her to philli and we had been told the worst news that she was not going to with us anymore because of the damage all the blood and swelling had caused!im not a doctor but the fact that she had not been critical and still could deterime left from right for almost half a day and then been administerd a medicine to parellize her caused her to go to have no more brain activity in 20 minutes sounds fishy and i would like someones help on tis!thank you!
paul2729 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote