View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 09:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone
I just came back from seeing my Pcp and first of all she is familiar with Arachnoiditis and has another pt with it (she plans to hook us up if the other pt is ok with it) and she told me she has no problem at all giving me valium in whatever dose I need since what I have is a lifetime disease...and I am just thrilled to have all 3 of my doctors on the same page with my condition and maybe even end up with a new friend to boot! She also gave me a new Rx for cymbalta, zelnorm and and new drug for quiting smoking .......chantix which is fine with me as long as it works without a ton of side effects. I am to start the zelnorm first and if no bad effects add cymbalta a week later and in 2 weeks can add the chantix!
All in all I would say it was a very good visit!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote