View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 10:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok so if that all is the problem with cold type CRPS what the hell is the problem causing the HOT type CRPS????? Cause I deal with that most of the time. My feet are so darn HOT all the time. My toes are always a bright bright red, & they don't even swell anymore. (so why do I now have to buy size 11 D width shoes??? when I use to wear only a 10 B width. I can't even get them on without socks now) They burn & feel like I am walking on HOT COALS or crushed glass or how they feel when frost bitten. Most of my toe nails are icky. If I don't keep them a bit long now they grow into my toes big time. Has taken me forever to get them the way they are & I have to file & round them off constantly.

Then lately burning feelings go up my shim bones. And the surface of lower legs feel weird. One night every inch of my body burned almost. Or I felt numb like pins & needles type numb.

Back to my feet & ankles. The only big reason they don't turn cold is cause I wear leg warmers bunched around my ankles & warm slippers on. I did find some really kewl chenille socks that aren't all fluffy to wear in my shoes. But when they do get cold OH MY GOD............they still burn like hot coals. And when I try to get up in the morning YIKES it feels like I am on a narrow ledge & my feet HURT HURT HURT. I HATE THIS!!!!

Back to the subject...like I asked, what is the cause for the HOT feet???? then.....

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote