View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 10:51 PM
artist

artist

Hi there,
Thanks for the end of the story! You were very lucky - first that the chair started working again enough to get you all the way home, second that you weren't fried by the thing on your way, and third that it stopped working at the tech place to show them all was not well with it...amazing, really.

Bit of a shame they couldn't give you a better replacement though, how long till the real one gets fixed?

Your male harem sounds cute. I want one too ; and I guess that now they know the seriousness of the consequences for you, they'll not only refrain from mucking about with it, but will protect it for you - well, that's the theory...

Actually, they sound very protective, very fond of you - that's lovely. BTW, I recently gave my RSD hand an electric shock on a mosquito zapper- quite a jolt, not too bad. But I noticed the pain was considerably better for the next 24 hours. No, I don't think I'll do it regularly..but interesting..there are days I look at it and think hmmmm ???

You sound in good spirits, I'm pleased things are moving along for you, take care,
all the best!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote