View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJAMES View Post
The neurologist switched the meds up thinking he could rid me of most---he did A good job so far------My injury had a lot to do with them-----My neck and shoulder was in constant spasm so i am told---Other parts to----But this in my shoulder neck area may have really caused it-----So far so good with the switch.......

Is it perfect nope----but Am i complaining--Nope----

It does not help my eyes----The eye test say my vision was good------But I see lines double and have depth perception issues------I failed the neuros little colored number test so my wife says------I missed everyone-----

If you woulda asked me I thought it was easy and I thought I got everyone----Even the follow the line---I thought that was a trick but DW said I got it wrong too----

Typing with tremors is so tough and seeing the letters and numbers---I am also thinking of getting voice recognition software to aid me----Cut out some frustrations and some trigger points for my headaches..
Hi PJames,

I'm SO glad to hear that the medication switch is helping you somewhat and I hope you get more relief real soon!! I'm sorry that you failed the coloured text test, I hope your Neurologist will be able to give you some answers and be able to treat you!!

I have a Dragon Voice Activation software and it really helps me as my vision is often REALLY blurry from the migraines. It took a lot of getting used to but I absolutely love it now and don't know what I would be able to do without it - it makes life a lot easier and stops me from getting really frustrated like I was doing!! I don't use the Voice Software every day - I limit it so that I only use it when my vision is really bad so that I am still keeping use of my hands!

I hope things get better for you soon and i'm keeping you in my thoughts!!