View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 02:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hmm I thought i posted on here this subject guess not. I think that each person is differnt with there crps and what works for one doesnt work for everyone. I had a lumbar block early on and all it did for me was make my back hurt like crazy. I also refused pain meds from the beginning, ended up inpatient cause i was so depressed and couldnt even walk. Alot came from them not diagnosing me with the psoriatic arthritis early on, and the diagnosis of the crps/rsd. Im learning that we all have different levels of pain and some rsd is worse than others. Ive met alot of people with crps that are working, not sure how, but they are. Some cant, some have full body. One thing is very important and thats that you get support from these groups cause thats what broke me. I read alot of negative of course there is some, but also had to read some positive things as well. I was fortunate to get diagnosed early, i use a tens unit. Then there are some that didnt get diagnosed early and have pain way worse than me. So i guess what im saying is you know your body, your tolerance, and your doc seems to be right on top of things. Glad to meet you and keep going, alot of us here will attest that its important to keep mobile.

Jolene
Jodee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
HouseLite (01-22-2009), used to be (01-18-2009)