View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have played Final Fantasy XI for the last 7 years. I LOVE this game! I play with folks from Japan, Germany, Ireland, England, Scotland, and the US. Its a great game, but you have to pay a montly fee to play it.

A long time ago, when I had breast cancer, and was very sick, my neice plugged in her video game (a PS1) and taught me how to play a role playing game. Next time I visited her we played nintendo. I was hooked! next time i went to the hospital I had my hubby hook my game up to the hospital TV instead of watching a soap opera. It became my world.

I have played neverwinter nights, and its a good game! nice choice.

I do play other games. I recently got the Wii Animal Crossing. I play with others from around the US, and a few from the UK. its a childs game, but mindless fun, and full of laughs, and good times. Another I love is Harvest Moon. Another baby game, but mindless fun. Simple to relax to, and not feel pressured to save the world. If anyone else plays animal crossing, I would love to exchange friends codes and visit your town.

It snowed. AGAIN! this is silly. Snow every 3 days is just silly. I love the snow, but even I am getting quite weary of this.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (01-19-2009)