View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 12:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I bought her cone at petco which has a semi-padded neckline but it doesn't look very comfy.

My house is full marble and my bedroom is that fake wood stuff (I don't know my floor names well). I tried to put pee on the pad but she still peed next to it. Wherever I put the pad, she lays on it.

Keep in mind, once a month we buy her a new blanky. She doesn't like toys so we buy her blankets (she looooooves blankets). I think I have done this to her. Anytime I lay something on the floor, it's always hers to sleep on. She likes towels fresh from the dryer, a lot.

I saw the scented pads and the ones I got were cheaper (haha, I'm still cheap). She doesn't wear a collar or leash outside - I have a fenced in area aside my house for her to poo and pee because it has a concrete sidewalk for her to go on (she hates grass, dirt, rocks, etc.).

I'm trying to find her a kitten, which has been a hoot. I know it sounds funny to buy a pet for your pet, but shes been trying to lick this poor cat and she's been hiding behind my washer for two days (it's my friends cat). My dog won't play with dogs, toys, nothing. She hardly kisses us unless we just get home, we get ONE lick and then a SNORT of dogsnot in our face.

She licked this cat so much it hid from her, hah.

I'm hoping to find a dog friendly cat who doesn't mind the dog grooming it.

I've been bouncing between my dogs making sure Nysa is comfy and OK and my other dog is OK (he gets very jealous and he is worried about her, wanting to lick her eye).

It's a pee party at my house! woo-hoo.

Swiffer wet jet things are great for dog pee!

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote