View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:48 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow

Forgot to say that I don't take drugs either. Well, one Advil now and then. I am fortunate so far although I still live with some pain everyday. Everyone has to make their own decisions along with their doctors, etc. The experts on CMT have advised to be skeptical and I am. I'm sure some supplements help some people who have other diseases. And, perhaps some with CMT feel better taking certain supplements depending how their CMT has progressed. One size does not fit all in the CMT community. There are so many types of CMT and so many different symptoms. And of course a CMTer is not immune to all the other diseases either.

In the past six months, I have a crampy back everyday. Just part of CMT. I live with it using Biofreeze and heat at different times of course. (Not together). And if I can convince my new chiropractor that all I need is ultrasound heat therapy now and then, I would be happy for that. However, he seems to want to fix me. That's not going to happen. If it was that simple, nobody would have CMT. Wish my regular chiropractor would come back. At least he understood. Off my soap box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."

Last edited by Kitt; 01-19-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote