View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Alan,
I too used to experience this quite a bit - especially in the cold winters of Nova Scotia. It doesn't seem so bad now in Scotland. It's almost a numbness that prevents movement to me ( I know everyone explains it differently). It also affects me when typing for long periods of time (writing papers in university was a killer), knitting, cross-stitch and once or twice (when I was at my worst) writing on the chalk board at school. Most recently I experienced it when I was trying archery - it was a bitterly cold, rainy Scottish day and I had to keep my hands out to hold the bow. By the time my lesson was done I couldn't hold ANYTHING. I went in for a hot cup of tea and just about dropped it. Not one of my more obvious symptoms but there nonetheless. I guess it probably has something to do with the fine motor muscles in my fingers and hands?!? Hope you get your meds sorted soon - it must be very frustrating for you!
~Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan53 View Post
Hi this last week i have been getting problems with my hands all of a suden the hand and fingers become locked or frozen were i am unable to move them
but by rubing them i get the feeling back
i'm guessing that must be MG
If it is does that mean that it travels around in the body
Alan
Scots Kat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alan53 (01-19-2009)