Thread: Imuran?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Gabrielle!

Hey there! I was so glad to hear from you!!!!! Yep, Texas is miserable hot - but I"ve been here my entire life and really, really love it!

My hubby is from Chicago, but he loves it here, too! The people are very friendly...........

I am so happy to hear you are off the prednisone! Awful stuff! I have a serious love/hate relationship with it - love how I feel on it - tons of energy overall - hate the side effects - swelling all over!!!!!

The Texas heat can be unbearable @ times..........

I hope the Imuran works.......I would really love to be able to get off the pred here soon!

The last plasma exchange wasn't too bad - 5 days - so hopefully it will be a much better year!!!!!

Take care!
Erin

I love the cold, too! Keep my house like a meat locker! It is the only was to get relief from my symptoms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
Hi Erin - Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I do not know why CellCept isn't working. Guess it doesn't for everyone. I am off Prednisone - usually wind up back on it when it gets hot and humid - I can't imagine living in Texas - I would be taking it all of the time - I guess that is an advatage to living in the frozen wasteland of Minnesota. I get IViG every three weeks and that is what keeps me going. I don't need it quite as often in the Winter which I am quite happy about. I have way more energy and can do a lot more when it is cold.

How are things going for you?
Gabrielle