View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,
I guess I will be on the pain med until and /if Physical Therapy works. I don't know how my L-4 is going to get better because it has nothing to fuse to, yet it is trying to. My lower back problem started after the trauma, although it has been happening over time, it aggravated it. Because that surgery was in 1989. My c-spine same thing with pain, got aggravated from the trauma. At least the fusion is in tact. Oh, boy does he belong in jail, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I woke up to my mom calling me around midnight, she was on the floor again, she had got up to go to the bathroom and ended up by her bedside on the way back from the bathroom. She is so hard to lift and I have to try and help her, even though it kills my back.
The pain med works. Bizi - I have been on one or another pain med since my c-spine surgery, my lower back was fine, until well ya know. Good thing I found out about my lumbar lower spine, if the PT doesn't work - God knows what the Orthopedic Spine Surgeon will want or think will be best. NO MORE SURGERY, I pray.
I'm glad you like all my pets, I love them.
Tortises, wow they sound like fun to have and they are cute. It's true they all have their own personality's it's really something.
I am hurting today, but need to get things done. Also woke up with a headache, I think it is from grinding my teeth, or else having the heat on, which I am not used to. It is dropping down at night, yet the days are sunny and in the 60's.
I think I will just do the grocery shopping, put gas in the car, and 2 other quick errands.
I think we will end up waiting to get our hair trimmed, unless my mom is up to it today, but after last night she may be hurting.

Hugs, Nikko