View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 10:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rude Rude People

I don't know what is coming over people this year. went shopping with my sister yesterday. this is something i no longer do by myself. anway, while trying to navigate those "narrowing" isles people were so nasty and rude i was ready to blow up. i got pushed, bumped, run into by carts, and the jerks acted as if it was my fault !!! it got to the point where i was actually rude to one man who demanded i get out of his way so he could look at something on the shelf that i was looking at. i actually told him "well, why don't you just go and eat sh-- and die" . he looked at me and went to another isle. not very lady like, but i was not only exhausted but in so much pain just then i could have knocked his head off with my cast. the bumpers and pushers never once said excuse me or anything. you know, when i walk in front of someone i always smile and say excuse me, and if someone moves out of my way i thank them. it's common courtesy.

maybe people are just in a foul mood because of the high gas prices and lack of good deals at the store, and money is a little too tight this christmas. i don't know, but i am not looking forward to another outing like that one.

then, as i was leaving there was a gal in a manual wheelchair, struggling to push a cart ahead of her. no one from the store offered to help, and the greeter just looked at her and walked in the other direction. so, my sister and i helped get her to her car in the handicapped spot. i went back inside and had a not so nice chat with management. lol

what a day. i hope everyone else's was better

hugs and prayers

pass the bubble wrap please
Farm Wife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote