Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Frown

Hope
Placebo effect
whatever

This topic needs further discussion. Do we need to formally invite NT members for the PD board to come in ther and discuss/debate this topic?

Where are all those who usually discuss topics like this?

I know that my response to NTN was due to my seizure, which made it clear to me and anyone I told about my seizure that I did get the "real deal." I didn't need Ceregene to tell me this, although it was good to have it comfirmed.

What has happened now is that I have been here in TN for seven days at Peggy's home. Maybe it was being around Peggy. Maybe it was that we did too much, I don't know. But my PD symptoms are clearly back to square-one again.

So, I think that if I did respond to a placebo effect, it is gone for good. And I am going back on meds...darn it all!!

Now I have a question. I see my Principal Investigator soon. What questions should, or does anyone here have, that would be good to ask him. If anyone has particular questions they would like to ask Dr. Stern, I will do that...then bring the response back here.
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller

Last edited by Stitcher; 01-20-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote