View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junie View Post
I went to Dr on Thursday and since I have dealt with constipation for years, so she asked if I wanted to try it and since I don;t go except between 7-10 days so I agreed to try it! It is given like insulin in the fat, and she gave me sample vials and I was given shot in her office and asked to sit in lobby for 15 minutes. Little did I know that it began to work withing 5 minutes and I had to use their bathroom and I gave birth then and there! I was so embarrised, and I brought home the samples and waited 3 days and used it today with same results! I have trouble all the time and out of all of these meds
I am truly amazed that this did not even get a reply as I have been to hell and back with this problem and here is first drug that actually worked after trying Everything on the market! This also works within 5 minutes and Completely empties your large and small intestine without the nasty diarrhea that goes with most of this type drug, and the injection is painless given in fatty tissue?? If anyone wants to know, the name is Atara! It gave me part of my life back as it is horrible to go through 10 days and still not be able to go, so to me and everyone else that suffers with this terrible thing should be happy???
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote