View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have also found over time that in the case of my legs, I have much more of a deep aching, cramping and other funny sensations going on then the initial burning which was my first body symptom. Some of the burning that I do have is very strange as it goes down certain strips or areas of my body. My entire back actually burns the worse these days. Like you, I also have scoliosis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamade View Post
I have found that my burning has become more of a deep aching over time. This is all so weird, I guess in 5 years looking back at all this some of us will have a clearer picture of the what is going on. In the meantime I am doing everything i can to eat healthy, stay away from processed foods, take the recommended supplements and get enough sleep.

BTW, does anyone here have scoliosis? I do and I know it is associated with certain nerve disorders sometimes...

Today my hands burn and tingle while the cellphone is going off in my right leg The vibration thingy is the only asymmetric symptoms I have.

Also did anyone experience eye pains with their neuropathy? I did in the beginning and still get it very rarely.
Hope15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote