View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 11:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica de Lara View Post
Flying duth woman: what do you mean when you say that Depo Provera injection ended all pain? DO you mean all pain from the period or neuropathic pain?

I have been considering an injection for contraception, because i think contaceptive pills could worsen my neuropathy. Is this Depo Provera injection suitable for contraception for people with neuropathy?
I don't know if this doesn't make sense; I am having this injection for a couple of years and I just have been diagnosed for a few weeks. I mean that the Depo Provera stops all periods, so also the pain that belongs to the periods and because it stops all, it also stops the evoluation. I must say that I don't know if this would feel well when I still have a childwish; I don't have it at all so I don't care if I perhaps will become infertile. I don't think that will happen often, but I can imagine that when you want to have children one day, it won't feel natural that your periods will stop 100%.
Unfortunately, it doesn't stop all neuropathic pain, in that case I would have participations in Depo Provera

I am a little insecure about my English
so please ask me if you think
What the **** is she talking about

FlyingDutchWoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote