View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Erin,
I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad your neurologist seems to be taking care of you though. 200 mg of Imuran surprises me - you are quite petite aren't you? I guess they are just trying to find the perfect balance for you. Just think of the IVIG as your oil-change! A little top-up will keep you going at full speed. I'm sure you'll be feeling better in no time - remember 2009 is going to be YOUR YEAR! I'll be thinking of you.
~Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Just got through with my neuro......I'm going back in a few weeks for more IV IG - wow! Thought I was through with it for a while @ least.........I guess I'm not doing as well as I thought I was.............scary!!!!!!!

I was really hoping that I could have my IV IG @ home - not meant to be, I guess, since there is a picc line involved........Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful to even be getting IV IG, I just thought it would be over sooner.......

Still @ 60 mgs of pred - hopefully will go down after the IV IG - then the Imuran will be kicked up to 200 mgs a day............

What the heck!?! MG really sux!!!!!!!

TRying to stay positive - I do have a family that I want to take care of and don't want to be a bitter, mean person, but am feeling lost today..........

Erin
Scots Kat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote