View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HEy Kathy!
Yep. I am bummed. I really thought I wouldn't have to go back in so soon, but am glad that it will be over soon!

IV IG always makes me feel like climbing Everest, so I know I'll love it once it's over with!!!!

I weigh 145 lbs now - I don't know how much Imuran I should be on right now - I hope it does it's job and gets me the heck off of the roids!

I keep telling myself tomorrow will be better - and it will!

It's the "what if's" that keep running through my mind - I mean, I know I've had this for years......I wonder if they had found it sooner if I would be doing better...............I never thought I'd be @ the hospital so often. When I was little, I was always there with my Gram and always hated how creepy it was.........just seems like I won't get out any time soon!!!!!

On the positive side, they are amazing there and so sweet!

I was so glad to hear that YOU are feeling better!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scots Kat View Post
Oh Erin,
I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad your neurologist seems to be taking care of you though. 200 mg of Imuran surprises me - you are quite petite aren't you? I guess they are just trying to find the perfect balance for you. Just think of the IVIG as your oil-change! A little top-up will keep you going at full speed. I'm sure you'll be feeling better in no time - remember 2009 is going to be YOUR YEAR! I'll be thinking of you.
~Kathy