View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 06:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruegger84 View Post
Ahhh Yes, i stopped seroquel because of the side effects, it was too sedating, depressing, weight gaining, and thankfully i'm doing good off it. I don't really take inderal anymore, as my pulse and blood pressure have go down over the past few months. It's still there if I need it PRN, if I'm having some anxiety or restlessness. http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails....1&pid=350&at=0

this was the stuff i was talking about, it has choline and carnitine in it, so i don't see the relation to magnesium taurate.

ugh gross i hate capsules, for some reason they always get stuck, especially if they are made with rice flour. the ones with gabapentin never gave me trouble however.
i basically have started back on serouquel 50 mg, because of intermittent anxiety and trouble sleeping. but now sometimes when I take it I get restless especially when taken in close proximity to tryptophan, which I may start to take a small dose earlier inthe day of tryptophan 500 mg. doesn't make me too drowsy so shouldn't be that bad. but if the restlessness really get up there i still have my propranol that I take PRN.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote