View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 04:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you so much for your replys. It means so much to me.

I was born with a birth defect. And on top of that, before they found my spine was not right. I also got very ill at a young age, and had mega doses of steroides for a very long time. That did not help my spine problems out at all.

In the last 5-6 years now, my spine has been going down hill very fast. Each MRI shows something new. Now, I have brittle bones. I broke my feet twice in less then two years. Once a soup can feel on it. And the other, I rolled over in bed. So, my main goal is, to try to keep my muscles in shape as much as I can. Trying to eat right, and that is hard for me, as my other illness is in my intestines. They see food as the enemy. And attacks it.

Yes, I am young. But, this is all I have known since I was 8 years old. Now, if I ever did feel healty, I would really think somthing was wrong, LOL. No, just kidding. But, I do cherish each and everyday. I think, when like tonight, I cannot sleep. Well.....I got to see the sun rise. I have to stay positive. And sad to say, that does not always work the best, as of late anyway. Ever since I lost me father.
A lot of you, have it so much worse then I do. And I feel am so blessed to live in this day and age, when I can learn so much from all of you. And for that, I will never forget you, and each and everyone you all, will always be in my heart.

Thank you for taking the time out to help me. And not minding me jumping into your post.

Love,
Megs
MeganLyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote