View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Need to vent somewhere

I had recently requested that my attorney get me a copy of my last doctor's report as they are now sending me for a functional capacity exam and impairment rating but yet I still don't have a diagnosis. Now I'm even more upset and needed someplace to complain....I know my bf is tired of hearing it today. The doctor mentioned the cervical problems noted in the MRI but stated that they can't be causing all my problems and since the EMG was normal then my problems "are not physiological". His only mentions some of the symptoms I complained about and he left out some of the important stuff that can be observed like the color & temperature changes in my hand. Some of the symptoms he listed in the history and made it sound like I had some of these prior to the injury. My attorney is no help, I asked him about all this and his reply was "don't get me going, you know how doctors are". I'm at a loss as to what to do now, I have no money, no insurance & no job.
KLS2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (01-21-2009), astern (01-22-2009), gibbrn (01-22-2009), Jomar (01-21-2009)