Thread: Homeopathy
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 04:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lara

Thanks for that.

Since my other post Matthew is now holding hit throat and swallowing - not sure if they are tics (anyone know??). Also he has trouble concentrating and looks for ways to misbehave. He is also going through a stage of being so 'active' he does not want to eat and hates going upstairs near his bedroom when he knows it is bedtime. Not sure what is happening right now but I am exhausted and saddened by his behaviour which I think is ADHD. He is aggressive to his sister and other children in general.

The allergy elimination has been great but unfortunately some of the 'allergies' are eliminated and then come back so it is hard to know what is causing the behaviour issues (which I certainly believe is linked to food).

With the original blinking tic he also would fall over a lot and was generaly unwell so I needed to research and do something about it.

I have been to the Doctor and pedeatrician but the ped said not to worry about it. I also saw a neurologist but Matthew was not ticking that day so he said not to worry. Which 'serious conditions' are you referring to? I am not sure who to turn to next.

I have been seeing a naturopath and she found Matthew has heavy metal toxcity (not sure if I mentioned that before). The allergy clinic think that is why some of the 'allergies' come back - due to heavy metals. I am using footies ot get rid of the heavy metals and have been doing that with spirulina and vit C for a couple of months now. I must say though that it does not seem to be helping much. Has anyone else had experience elimination heavy metals?

Chemar - with the homeopath - did they make matters worse? My friend says that they either 'help' or do nothing. (a side issue is that my daughter keeps getting tonsillitis nad ear infections and is only 13 months old - I am sick of anti-biotics and thought homeopathy may help)

thanks
(depressed)
Sarah
SarahP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (04-16-2009)