View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 01:26 PM

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

UGH!!! I HATE THAT!

now, im a teenage girl, shopping basically my expertise. But lately, ive been having a ton of trouble with my leg and of course, its during the time majority of people are at the mall.. ick.

it just astounds me that SO many people are that rude. I used to go to a private catholic school from Pre-K through 8th grade. The first day of my freshman year in my public highschool i cried because people were so rude. I was on crutches, from a sprained ankle waaay before this whole RSD thing started, and i was a little 5 foot 90 pound girl. My school is on one level, but to get to the health classrooms i had to go down probably the longest and steepest steps of my life (i hadn't been informed about the elevator yet, its not even an elevator for people though, its for freight....). People actually pushed me to the side and ran down. I was like..."hello, im not trying to get in your way, chill out!" I also got plowed down by a 6 foot 6 inch Gothic kid in a hall that day too. i cried to my friends in the cafeteria. I said "I dont wanna be a big girl anymore!"

One of my best friends recently broke her foot and is using a boot thinger. She actually said to me the other day "i finally get how its so hard for you to get around and stuff". We were in American Eagle its kinda like an abercrombie or hollister, way to loud of music and to many skinny itty bitty girls in mini skirts in december... at the mall. But anyways, we were trying to navigate through the store, and well, we couldnt because we couldnt fit in the aisles. And we arent big girls, my friend is actually really tiny, but everyhitng is so packed and people just plow through like its not big deal. Or they walk right in front of you when you are looking at some merchandise, and stop and start looking. I dont know about all of you, but i usually wait until they are done, which takes usually less than a minute.

people these days....
"I learned that life isn't necessarily easy but it is always worth figuring it out. That, if nothing else, has had the most profound effect on me; learning that sometimes your circumstances suck, but life doesn't."
-Andrew McMahon
AnnaBananaBean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote