View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 01:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm here

Dd#1 is dairy free and self monitoring (dragging me in to talk to the teacher for food issues that arise...I think thats a good thing...) Just recently she started complaining of reflux again, so we're going over her diet more closely.

Youngest is still struggling from the "It's not yeast" infection that won't end. She's not nearly as bad as when it started, but there's something mysterious going on.

I'm flaring a bit, still. I had the stomach flu about a month ago that caused inflammation, and its still evident But I'm also feeling pretty stressed out. At least I'm not craving gluten, or corn, and I'm not bloated...so I don't think its a cross contamination issue. More a question of if I'm developing a new sensitivity (dh says I'm probably allergic to air, now, thats all thats left, LOL) or just having "issues". Sigh. So...its mostly liquid for me until thats solved.
The good news is that I seem to be functioning through pretty well

Christmas and Hanukkah are around the corner and I have some goodies I want to try making, if not eating. Oldest misses baking with me (not sure youngest even remembers) so its becoming a high priority. This months goal...to get my courage up to guinea pig coconut oil :P I know that sounds silly...but when food is known to attack for weeks on end anything new is ominous.
mistofviolets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote