Thread: SAM-e
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 02:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I bought Sam-e for my hubby to take and I noticed his mood greatly improving. He is under alot of stress at work plus we have two teenagers (need I say more) so I am thinking that I should take it also. Is there any danger of taking it with Lortab, Pamelor, or gabitril? Also I see that MrsD's son took it so I think I will try it with my daughter. She has never healed properly from her miniscus surgery and she has taken glucosomein but hasn't really seen alot of improvement. I know she forgets to take it and I told her it takes a while to see results after it is taken regularly, but if I don't ask her everyday she will forget. Scary thinking she is using my memory I bought it at Costco and it seemed like a good price. ...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote